Centrally located in Boulder, on Walnut Street between Folsom and 26th Streets, north of The Dairy Center and west of Hazel's. During the Coronavirus pandemic, most sessions are being provided via telehealth, although my office also provides excellent air purification.
Hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday
Serving: Individuals (from ages 18 to 99), Couples, and Families
Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, University of Colorado, 1985. Over 30 years post-doctoral independent practice in a variety of clinical settings, including hospitals as well as office.
Professional Interests and Specialties:
• Overcoming depression, mood swings, excessive anger or addictions, and developing emotional equilibrium
• Resolving high-conflict family problems and improving marital happiness through better communication, respect, and understanding
• Navigating life’s transitions - adolescence, college, commitment, career change, divorce, loss, caring for an aging parent, aging oneself
• Wholistic, multi-dimensional (physical, emotional, spiritual) understanding of normal human problems across the life span
• Successful problem-solving by blending traditional and innovative approaches